Earning Respect in the Business World
Whether you are new or old in the business, respect cannot be simply expected; it is something you must earn.
Through the experience of building his empire, Chris Niarchos, founder of Appco Group, say respect is received by:
- Leading by example – be an inspirational and positive role model.
- Setting high standards – strive to achieve the very best and challenge others around you.
- Having courage to make bold decisions – stepping out of your comfort zone to improve your company and/or team.
- Showing respect and appreciation for those around you – acknowledge the successes of your team members, reward their hard work and treat them with respect.
- Being confident in your abilities – believe in yourself first so others can too.
Check out Chris’ blog on his website.
Check out previous blogs for more updates.